Electronics And Communication Engineering
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering is committed to impart technical education in most efficient manner to its students. The department provides fundamental knowledge of electronics to the students with a view to further enhance their career opportunities. The department has equipped itself with workshops/labs and syllabus for achieving engineering education excellence, from the support of excellent faculty of the Department. The lab/workshops consist of basic instrument to software/simulators for providing the student a feel of industrial work environment.
Department of Electronics Engineering are running various UG and PG programs.
Course Details: B.Tech B.Tech (LEET) M.Tech
Duration 4 years (8 Sems) 3 years (6 Sems) 2 years (4 Sems)
Eligibility 10+2 (Non-Med.) Dip.in Polytech. B.Tech
Seat Offered 60 seats 12 seats 18 seats
Fees (Per Year) Rs. 62,600/- Rs. 62,600/- Rs. 62,600/-
- Graduates will utilize their expertise in Electronics and Communication Engineering to solve industry’s Technological problems.
- Graduates will be engineering professionals, innovators or entrepreneurs in technology development, technology deployment, and system implementation in a wide range of engineering and related industries.
- Graduates will function in their profession with social awareness and responsibility.
- Graduates will interact with their peers in other disciplines in industry and society and contribute to the economic growth of the country.
- Graduates will have the preparations to pursue career paths in teaching or research.
The department is equipped with the following labs:-
- Data Communication
- Numerical Methods Lab
- VLSI, DSP and Embedded System Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- Analog Electronics Lab
- Communication Systems and AEC Lab
- Network Theory Lab
- Micro wave Lab
- Digital Electronics
- Communication Lab
- Measurement and Instrumentation Lab
Electronics and communication engineering course give enormous job opportunities in electronics and software companies. All electronic devices need software interface to run and come with one other or other device controlling programs architected and developed by electronics and communication engineering. It also gives great opportunities for research and development, as everyday consumer need new devices to support them in daily life. Core companies offering jobs to Electronics and Communication Engineers are Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), Intel, Samsung Electronics, Sony, Toshiba, Philips Semiconductors, Texas Instruments, LG Electronics, Nokia, AMD, CISCO, Nvdia, HP and IBM are just few to mention