Prannath Parnami Institute for Professional Studies (PPIPS) is dedicated to create a new world of Harmony, Peace, Co-operation & Co-existence, Growth & Development which are sustainable through transformation of human beings. The college is committed to excellence in education and research aiming at the development of competent and humane professional managers. To fulfill its mission, the institution aspires to do pioneering work in the field of management, Training, and Executive Development. The campus is well equipped with the modern infrastructural facilities, such as well equipped class rooms with the latest teaching aids like multimedia, Language Lab, Computer Lab, rich library, state-of-the-art discussion and seminar rooms, conference hall and a cafeteria.
MBA (2 Years) :
Human Resource Management
BBA (3 Years)
10+2 in any stream (Science/ Commerce/ Humanities)
Seat Offered MBA BBA
Seat Offered 60 seats 60 seats
Fees (Per Year) Rs. 50,000/ Rs. 25000/-
- Equip students with the skills needed to adapt to the changing global scenario and gain access to multiple career opportunities.
- Graduating students would have an integrated knowledge to perform better at various managerial positions.
- Further, they would be prepared for continuous learning throughout their career;
- Students would have the positive perspectives and skills that create productive managerial leaders;
- Students graduating from the MBA program have the necessary attitudes and skills to become more productive employers/ employees.
The department is equipped with the following labs:-
- Computer Lab with 24*7 Internet Facility
- Language Lab
MBA’s are required in all government and private sectors such as nationalised banks, income tax department. Insurance sector are continuously in need of Management students for their projects.
Finance students can also find job prospects in stock exchange, asset management companies, banks, treasurer, cash management companies etc.
Marketing students can also find jobs in any organisation as a researcher, sales manager, in ad agency, brand manager, channel head etc.
HR students can find the jobs in any company as a HR, technical recruiter, personnel manager, trainer, and administrator.
IB students can find the jobs in any company as a export handler, project manager, international business development officer, export coordinator.
IT students also find job prospects in ant IT company as a sourcing manager, project coordinator.