Library or Learning Resource Center is one of the most quintessential aspects of any academic institution. At Parnami Group of Colleges, we believe that innovation comes through ideas and ideas can flourish with rich and free-flowing environs like that of a Learning Resource Center. The facilities at library that make it a complete knowledge center includes an extensive collection of over 30,000 books, large collection of regular periodicals, journals, course-related and general interest books. DELNET (Developing library Network) and INDEST (Indian National Digital Library in Science & Technology), online connectivity to support project and research work, a scholarly journal room, multimedia section, book bank facility, and an impressive central hall for students and faculty.
- Library will remain open for users from 9 am to 4:00 pm on all working
- Books will be issued and returned upto 3:30 pm on all working .
- Identity cards must be shown whenever demanded by the Library
- Books will be issued for only 14 days against their I-cards. A fine of 2/- per day/book will be charged after due date.
- Periodicals and reference books are kept only for reference in the Library and cannot be issued to any member.
- In case of loss of books, the borrower will be required either to replace the books with late fee fine of Rs 2/- per day/book. In case the book is lost, the student will be required to pay double of the cost of the book along with late fee
- Students shall not write upon/dog ear/damage or mark any books belonging to the Library.
- Student responsible for any damage to the books or any other property belonging to the Library shall be required to pay the penalty that may be fixed by the Principal/ Director.
- Member of the book bank shall be issued one text book for each subject e. maximum 7 books per semester. The books issued must be returned to the library on the completion of each semester.
- Books on demand, if issued already, may be reserved by filling up the reservation Such reserved books whenever available in the library can be got issued on First Come First Serve basis.
- No student will tear out any page of the book / magazine/ journal and will not take out any material with him out of library without proper In case of violation strict action will be taken.
- Book Bank value is Rs 6000/-. After completion of the course 50% amount will be refunded to the student and 50% amount shall be retained by the Institute as value of Book
- If any student withdraws the Book Bank at any stage during the entire course, he/she will be paid 50% (Security fee amount after completion the course) of the Book Bank e Rs. 3000/- and will not be allowed the facility of Book Bank again.